Refer a Candidate
Refer a Candidate
New York, NY
As the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York State, Success Academy has reimagined public education. Nationally recognized for achieving outstanding academic results for students from all backgrounds and zip codes, we have created an innovative K-12 school model that is preparing current and future generations of children with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life. We now need a results-driven
to join our
team across our network of schools.
Success Academy’s commitment to our scholars and families relies upon our facilities operating smoothly and safely each day. Our dedicated school operations team builds a sense of community within our schools and ensures our buildings are immaculate, joyful environments that promote learning. By managing budget, inventory, safety policies and procedures, and academic events, our school operations team allows instruction to thrive in the classroom. With our rapid growth, Success Academy Charter Schools are seeking
who understand that the foundation of great schooling starts with operational excellence.
Reporting to the
School Business Operations Manager
work as a member of School Operations and should be individuals who:
- Exude professionalism, providing exceptional customer service and creating a welcoming environment for school visitors and staff;
- Excel in verbal and written communication skills, tactfully responding to all communications and remaining diplomatic in all interactions;
- Have experience creating systems to stay organized and will support in effectively maintaining scholar files and monitoring school culture goals;
- Can successfully manage competing priorities, including main office inquiries, drafting school communications, assisting with school supply inventory, maintaining aesthetics, and successfully planning and executing school events;
- Build relationships and engage every member of the school community to be active participants in scholar development;
- Are truly dedicated to our mission and will go above and beyond the requirements of the job to be an innovative and strategic problem solver; and
- Are eager for feedback and to learn and grow in a fast-paced, mission-driven environment.
We invest in talent development, supporting our staff to grow in their careers and expand their impact in service of our school communities and dual mission. As such, we require a 2-year commitment for all
candidates. Additionally, successful candidates must have a desire to work in a school building and practice flexibility in school placement, as we continue to prioritize our school needs to best support our scholars.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
Send to a Friend
Refer a friend for $500
+ Apply For Job