Refer a Candidate
Refer a Candidate
New York, NY
As the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York State, Success Academy has reimagined public education. Nationally recognized for achieving outstanding academic results for students from all backgrounds and zip codes, we have created an innovative K-12 school model that is preparing current and future generations of children with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life. We now need a results-driven
to join our school community.
In all grades, pre-K through 12, our exploration-driven curriculum focuses on the whole child and includes chess, art, and other specialized subjects that bring excitement to the school day and foster a lifelong love of learning. To achieve exceptional results for children, we hire the best, the brightest, and the most highly motivated adults we can find. We value excellence, celebrate diversity, and are relentlessly committed to improving ourselves and our work to enhance the lives of our scholars.
The Leader Fellowship
Our Leader Fellows Program – known as “
” – provides an accelerated pathway into Success Academy school leadership for professionals who bring transferrable skills from other high-performing sectors.
will be charged with immediate responsibilities on a school leadership team while immersing themselves in our approach to pedagogy and running an excellent school. Upon demonstrating mastery of our approach and model,
will assume an Assistant Principal role, setting them on the path to become a Principal.
- Play a critical role on their school’s leadership team, leveraging best practices from their past professional experiences to oversee complex projects and support the Principal in leading the school;
- Master Success Academy’s approach to pedagogy by teaching in our model;
- Master critical components of Success Academy’s school design by collaborating with a school’s Business Operations Manager, Education Manager, Assistant Principal, and Principal for dedicated periods throughout the academic year;
- Develop strong relationships with parents and scholars, creating investment around attendance, homework, school culture initiatives, and coach teachers in doing the same; and
- Over time, further people management skills by overseeing teams of teachers and being accountable for moving their instructional practice and their students’ academic achievement.
To be considered as a
, you must have:
- At least four years of professional experience in one or more high-performing organizations, with quantifiable results that demonstrate success;
- Exceptionally high standards for the quality of work and a reflex to improve at every turn;
- An eagerness to learn and growth mindset;
- Well-developed emotional intelligence and moral character;
- A commitment to and passion for learning; and
- A Bachelor’s degree with an outstanding record of academic achievement and extracurricular leadership.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
Send to a Friend
Refer a friend for $500
+ Apply For Job