Refer a Candidate
Refer a Candidate
External Enrichment Associate, Experiential Learning
Schooling Management & Technology
New York, NY
We're redefining what's possible in public education.
We set out to tackle this education crisis with a groundbreaking school design that delivers a rigorous, whole-child education to students from all backgrounds. Today, as the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York, our network of 45 K-12 schools outperforms every district in the state, proving irrefutably that all children are capable of excellence.
We now need a results-driven
External Enrichment Associate
to join our Experiential Learning (EL) team.
A great education consists of more than just rigorous academics. At Success Academy, our goal is to prepare scholars to graduate from college in four years and pursue a life of unfettered choice and personal fulfillment. Every aspect of our school model is designed to cultivate the skills, mindsets, and knowledge our scholars need to successfully navigate the demands of college. With these goals in mind, we provide numerous opportunities for scholars from kindergarten to high school to explore interests outside of the classroom and build independence and self-efficacy skills.
Reporting to the Manager of External Enrichment, the Associate will facilitate operations-related activities to support the execution of K-12 external enrichment programming across our network of schools, inclusive of field studies and summer programs.
In this role, you will:
- Serve as Network-based point of contact for school operations teams and support schools to execute successful external enrichment programs;
- Develop and manage a year-long project plan to ensure schools receive deliverables and resources on a monthly basis;
- Provide training and resources to schools operations staff to plan and execute external enrichment programs;
- Maintain school-facing resource materials and content on internal websites, knowledge bases, and calendars;
- Manage the team helpdesk to ensure all inquiries receive responses within 24 business hours;
- Oversee the day-to-day program operations of SA’s Field Studies program to ensure flawless execution;
- Create an annual project plan to support the scheduling, implementation and execution of field studies. There are approximately 60 unique Field Studies conducted across our network of schools on an annual basis including 15 network coordinated field studies;
- Track, review, observe, and report on field studies to evaluate program offerings on an annual basis;
- Provide day of support or troubleshooting to schools and/or vendors in all phases of field studies, including e.g. scheduling changes, cancellations, transportation, ticketing, etc.;
- Support the execution of summer programs including, but not limited to project planning, logistics coordination, and marketing; and
- Support with cross-team initiatives and other administrative duties as needed across the Experiential Learning Team.
We’d be excited to hear from you if:
- You work urgently in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment;
- You possess strong organizational skills with attention to detail;
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to establish protocols and processes and execute concurrent, deadline-driven projects from beginning to end;
- You are able to communicate across a wide variety of constituents, both verbally and in writing;
- You provide exceptional customer service and build relationships with school-based operations staff;
- You have two to three years of full-time work experience (required);
- Teaching and/or experience in education is highly recommended; and
- A B.S. or B.A. degree is required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We actively seek applications from people of all backgrounds to strengthen our community and the perspectives needed to flourish in a multicultural world. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
Learn more about our philosophy, benefits, and team at
Send to a Friend
Refer a friend for $500
+ Apply For Job