Refer a Candidate
Refer a Candidate
Schooling Management & Technology
New York, NY
As the fastest growing, highest-performing charter school network in New York State, Success Academy has reimagined public education. Nationally recognized for achieving outstanding academic results for students from all backgrounds and zip codes, we have created an innovative K-12 school model that is preparing current and future generations of children with the subject mastery and skills to succeed in college and life. We now need a results-driven
join our Data Management & Analytics team.
Reporting to the Director of Data Management & Analytics, the
will partner with a fast-paced and forward-thinking team to to query database in SQL, perform analyses, and create high-level data-visualizations to support our ability to assure that scholars needs are met.
Technical experience with SQL, SAS, R, or Python is required for this role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conducting data analysis in support of a variety of analytic solutions;
- Creating and producing forecasts, reports, ad hoc requests, dashboards, etc.;
- Creating and disseminating information and tools that empower schools to do their jobs effectively;
- Providing real-time customer service to school-based teams in order to maintain operational efficiency across our network;
- Creating project plans and timelines to support team priorities and goals, and holding team members accountable;
- Developing databases and implementing data standards and data quality monitoring tools to filter and clean data;
- Preparing monthly dashboard reports, identifying trends and presenting thoughtful, actionable solutions;
- Crafting and telling stories using data to advance department initiatives and gain buy-in from senior management and school teams;
- Training Network and school-based staff on data systems; and
- Documenting and training end users on reports and dashboards.
Successful candidates will have the following experiences and characteristics:
- Must have high proficiency level of SQL programming experience;
- Must have experience with ETL tools and KPI reporting;
- Must have excellent Excel skills and experience analyzing, manipulating, and presenting large amounts of data while maintaining data integrity, including data visualization;
-Must have experience with data visualization and building dashboards;
- Enjoy being exposed to diverse departmental initiatives intended to improve productivity and effectiveness across several functions;
- Are collaborative and feedback-oriented; and
- Have a strong interest in education and education reform.
To join our team, please upload a cover letter and resume that outlines your candidacy. Your cover letter should explain in detail your qualifications for the position. Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.
Send to a Friend
Refer a friend for $500
+ Apply For Job