The ideal candidate for this position must have a Bachelor’s Degree and experience managing a team. A background in special education is preferable but not required. The candidate must demonstrate competency in the following areas:
- Customer service orientation. Employs diplomacy in all interactions.
- Time Management and Organization. Keeps track of multiple ongoing projects and deadlines.
- Oral and written communication. Displays comfort with public speaking, addressing a variety of audiences with a knowledgeable and friendly demeanor. Audiences include school staff, parents, students, and the Committee on Special Education.
- Attention to detail. Thinks critically about the details of a task at hand, and sweats the small stuff.
- Flexibility. Able to adjust plans as necessary to incorporate new information.
- Dedication to mission. Passion for improving public education and supporting our schools.
- Independence. Can work independently, be assertive and resourceful, and make thoughtful decisions about projects.
- Collaboration. Works well with teammates, understands multiple perspectives, and is open and responsive to feedback.
- Beyond Z attitude. Willing to go above and beyond the requirements of the job to innovate and support the organization.
Please upload a cover letter and resume outlining your skills and experience. Your cover letter should explain why you would be an excellent Education Coordinator at Success Academy.
Resumes without cover letters will not be reviewed.
Success Academy Charter Schools is an equal opportunity employer and actively encourages applications from people of all backgrounds.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Success Academy offers a full benefits program and opportunities for professional growth.